Paul's unique professional background and experience combine to offer exceptional Real Estate services. Entering the real estate business full time in 2006 was a natural transition for Paul. His passion for custom home building has extended to the real estate business where he is committed to service; finding a quality home for his buyers and preparing his seller's homes to maximize value and appeal. He has a list of subcontractors who work directly with clients.
MEMBER: National Association of REALTORS®
MEMBER: Seacoast Board of REALTORS®
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE ) designation.
- Licensed Realtor® since 2001.
- President and Sole Owner of Thibodeau Custom Homes LLC 1985-2006.
- Real Estate development and investment for over 30 years.
- Serves on his hometown Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Personal use and knowledge of tax deferred investments and 1031 exchanges.
- Owner of multiple rental properties.
- Vacant land and large parcel value and yield assessment.
Paul is well known in the area for his excellence in custom home building through Thibodeau Custom Homes LLC. His company has successfully designed and constructed many quality homes as well as several subdivisions. With a critical eye for detail and style, Paul excels at design, construction, and modification of every aspect of a new home or remodel project. With his experience and knowledge, Paul extensively reviews prospective homes during showing appointments, and assesses the quality of construction and cost for repairs, which eliminates surprises during home inspections.